Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Some more great quotes!!!

"I am only one, but still I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can still do something; and because I cannot do everything I will not refuse to do something I can do."
- Helen Keller


"There is nothing to fear, but fear itself."
-Franklin D. Roosevelt



"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will know God because they know you."
- Unknown


"The spaces between your fingers were created so that another's could fill them."
- Unknown


"You'll never know that all you need is Jesus until Jesus is all you have."
- Adrian Rogers


"Image lasts but a moment, character for a lifetime."
- Unknown


"Remember, you are not managing an inconvenience; you are raising a human being."
- Kittie Franz


"Always vote for principle though you may vote alone and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost."
- John Quincy Adams


"Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God."
- Corrie Ten Boom


"If you can't do something well, learn to enjoy doing it poorly."
- Unknown


"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."
-Theodore Roosevelt


"Duty is ours.  Results belong to God.  Do your duty in all things.  You can not do more, you should never wish to do less."
- Unknown


"A true friend is someone who thinks you are a good egg even though they know that you are slightly cracked." ;)
- Unknown


"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found difficult and left untried."
- G. K. Chesterton


"A lady is a woman who causes a man to behave like a gentleman."
- Russell Lynes


"I see the light at the end of the tunnel.  The train is rushing forward, the iwnd in my face, and I know that I'll come flying into sunshine!"
-Rob Tull


"When you give half of your heart to a boy and half of your heart to God, it is a very dangerous thing, because nobody is satisfied.  A boy has half of something he wants all of, and God has only half of something that He deserves all of.. and at the end... you're left with nothing."
- Unknown


"A woman's heart should be so lost in God that a man must seek Him to find her!"
- Unknown


"The fact that I am a woman does not make me a different kind of Christian, but the fact that I am a Christina does make me a different kind of woman!"
- Elisabeth Elliot


"A sword wields no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage"
- Unknown


"Knowledge puffs up - Love builds up"
- Unknown









No comments:

Post a Comment