Friday, May 7, 2010

Natural Poison Ivy Remedy

I just found out about a all-natural poison ivy remedy.  It is VERY easy!!!!!  All you need is Apple Cider Vinegar and water! =)
You just mix equal parts of each and apply it as needed.  It dries it up and I have been told that it stops the itching...for a little while, then you need to reapply it.  I am very excited about this!!!  We have always tried different things, and they never seem to work!  I really hope this works well!!!!

I'm almost tempted to want poison ivy just so I can try it! ;-p

6 comments:

  1. Oh yeah I want poison ivy now, yippee :p lol
    no thanks, it spreads to fast :) But it would be interesting to see if it truly works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is how I feel. Maybe I'll just have to give one of my brothers poison ivy, so I can try it on them!!!! ;) Never mind....that doesn't sound very nice..... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard of people eating Poison Ivy as a way of becoming immune to it. That ain't something I'd want to do. Sounds kinda dangerous...
    There is a pill that you can take called "immuneivy" (from what I remember I believe it is a pill) that helps you to become immune to it. It sounds like a more friendly way than to stick the plant in your mouth :D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think eating it is a good idea....what if you're allergic to it? It just doesn't seem very safe to me. :)
    I have only gotten it a few times anyway, and the last time was YEARS ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I guess they say if you eat it early enough it does not affect you as long as you don't touch it to your skin (outside of your mouth). I am not very fond of the idea of eating it either, I leave that to the people who are desperate. :)
    Yeah! I think the last time I got was like at least 6 years ago.

    ReplyDelete